• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I remember playing an AoS called Heaven vs Hell or Hell vs Heaven, it was pretty sweet. I've never been able to find it anywhere though. Does anyone know where I can get it, or does anyone have it?

Level 34
No on, I know that arena, it sucks. This was an AoS.

I think the arena is call Hell vs Heaven.

Level 34
I don't really remember much about it AlexM, but I remember some sweet abilities. Although this is when I thought ToB was amazing. :p

One ultimate sent rays of light down on the heaven half of the map. It healed allies and burnt enemies. There was another that killed almost everything in the screen except heroes, the screen went red, and I there might have been explosions. This is what I remember. lol

Level 34
I'd appreciate it! Are you allowed to post maps if they are not yours? I know you can't post models, skins, or icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.