• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Its been a while since i played this game... i was trying to load my old account in the newer but i cant seem to load it... I started playing version 1.2A (7) since 2013. can someone help me please? :vw_wtf:

I tried -comp etc. it gave me invalid load. plese help. anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
First -comp to version
1.2B beta (skip if you really cannot find the map)
1.2B (3)
then
1.2B (7)
then
1.2A (10)
then finally
1.2A (16)

All maps can be found in the Host Bot section of ENT, just take your time.

Level 1

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Why people bother with this I don't understand - that is, unless you had full gear + legendaries + lvl 50. Although even then you will get your stash wiped, so yeah... Personally, I enjoyed starting all over again since so much has changed. You should consider doing so, at least with some of your characters. With the new abilities and ability system, mounts, removed scroll farming, repeatable quest added, etc. levelling is very enjoyable, especially compared to what it used to be.

Level 3
Altho you would waste 1 dollar to go out with friends or to get a beer(in my case) or something more enjoyable(like relvling ) :D
. You might have time but i do not ) it is better hanging out with my friends than playing gaias/other games )

Status
Not open for further replies.