• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oklino - almost new to the hive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everybody :)

let's just start with a small formless vita.

My name is Andreas, I'm 25years old and actually i'm living in germany - so my english skills will be... limited ;)

I'm a software-engineer/web-developer by profession but like about 5million other people here i'm seeking a job and so i'm trying to shorten the waiting by creating some web-portals and WCIII Maps.

I'm an absolute mapping beginner and have only seen Dr. Peppers movie and read Ralle's TD tutorial so far.

So why am I here? I think the hive is one (or maybe the only one) of a (very) few sites with good tutorials, right-minded community and proper threadcomments. Never seen such a disciplined community before - so i think that's the reasome that led me to the hiveworkshop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.