• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

oinkerwinkle's tools help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i use oinkerwinkle's tools and currently im trying to make the beta far seer but i cannot seem to get the animations to work properly. the farseer stands like a twig and does nothing. but i cant seem to get the wyvern to do something if i give it far seer anims. :?
my question is how do i give it both the wyverns animations? and the far seers?

Level 25
Its because the top part has a slight lack of bones. Alfred and garfield know more about it than me.

Basicaly, you'd need to include the Far Seer's bones in, then copy the animations for those particular bones over, then also give the wyvern the wyvern animations

No, this is NOT doable with the Oinkertools. Pure mdl editing is needed, or 3DSMax or something

Need I say more than "Its not easy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.