• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OgreLord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1) skin path: textures\wc2ogremagi.blp

2) place model in WC3 directory

3) enjoy!
Contents

OgreLord (Model)

OgreLord (Model)

3.26ly

3.26ly

Nah the lines you use MUST be team coloured without users having to recolour anything.

Level 1
This model looks pretty good man. I haven't played wc2 so I can't comment on it's similarity to the original. What I can say is:

Team Colour FTW!!!1ONE(cosh pi)^2-(sinh pi)^2

I'd suggest making only the tattoos team colourable, leaving a black outline. It's ur model tho' :p

(Oh and BlackSeb is right; this is the model section. If this is actually a model plz clarify ur 1st post.)

Level 5
Hmmm... i have tried this one ingame. What i like about it is it's simplicity. For the things i do the simple modifications usually work the best. But what really reduces the usefulness of this one is it has zero team color. Maybe fine for creeps, but not very useful as a team model. Otherwise i would be happy to use him in my WC2 flavored maps. ;)