• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Tribes 1.0

This is a melee map with three new ogre races.
Kor'gall Tribe - Balanced
Stonemaul Tribe - Combat
Kilrogg Tribe - Magic

Some units are unique to each tribe, others they share, like the Wyvern scouts and the powerful Ogre Battlemaster.
Enjoy =)
Contents

Ogre Tribes 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: The terrain is far too simplistic and monotone. More doodads, tile variation, height variation... The tech trees are equally simplistic and monotone. It works, approved.

M

Earth-Fury: The terrain is far too simplistic and monotone. More doodads, tile variation, height variation... The tech trees are equally simplistic and monotone. It works, approved.

Level 2
i liked this map, but you need to make the map a bit bigger, add more units and increase the amount of food for each unit. you should also add lumber costs to the buildings and reduce the gold cost for all the buildings. i also found a bug thing that lets me build unlimited amounts of heros. but anyway, good map. 2/5

Last edited: