• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Beserker(Helmet version)

Hio guys! Last weekend i played around with animation transfers, and this came out; a ogre beserker. He has medium leather+plate armor and two deadly maces.
(FirePandarenBrewmaster-Animations)

Special thanks to Cavman, he told me how i can fix the animations!

Please give credits if you use it in your map!

Update:)
added a heroic helmetxD

Keywords:
ogre, beserker, beserker, neutral, creep, mace, brutal, helmet, deadly,
Contents

Ogre Beserker(Helmet version) (Model)

Ogre Beserker(Helmet version) (Model)

Reviews
20:50, 13th Sep 2009 Cavman: Tested. Works. Looks quite good. Glad to see you used the Fire Brewmaster's animations instead. He looked kinda gangsta before.

M

20:50, 13th Sep 2009
Cavman:
Tested. Works. Looks quite good. Glad to see you used the Fire Brewmaster's animations instead. He looked kinda gangsta before.

Level 4
Head does not feel like if it belonged there, no idea why. Otherwise looks great and the idea itself is neat.

Level 51
this is epic :D
Is this a custom attachment or something you could add to the model?
thx:) mhm, yeah, i thought about that but i think i will update the whole model to the version with the helmet.

about the texture; it was a pain in the ass to wrap it so i don't think i will change anyithing:l

Last edited:
Level 9
Wow.. I actually liked this model WAY more without the helm, although that's just my opinion at play. Personally, I also think the helmet's shape and design does not fit the idea you seem to want to set here. If you wanted to add a helmet, maybe something more brutal, more savage.. more Ogreish would have worked. The helmet lowers my rating because it doesn't work with the theme. 4/5 Recommended

Level 5
TY for adding some nice Ogre variety! I am always wanting to sub out Tauren for Ogres in my maps, but honestly, have had a bit of trouble finding ogre models/skins that i really like! Thanks again! :)