1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

oger_ani

Submitted by SantoRayo[iP]
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
ogre troll orange creep
Contents

oger_ani (Model)

oger_ani (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: [Date = 17th of July, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (5) Nice] meh... the model is VERY LARGE and slides a bit when walking: still useful though.
  1. Wolverabid:

[Date = 17th of July, 2007]
    [Approval status = Approved]
    [Rating = (5) Nice]

meh... the model is VERY LARGE and slides a bit when walking: still useful though.

2. SantoRayo[iP]

SantoRayo[iP]

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok, now I've re-submitted my model because I made some changes. First of all I replaced the crappy attack animation and added a second one.
    Then I fixed the timing of the death and dissipate animation and last I've resized and repositioned the hero glow.

3. Mad_Panda

Mad_Panda

Resources:
    Resources:
    This makes a better giant hero than an ogre one, but its all good. Good Job.

4. alreadyused

alreadyused

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hmmmm... did you forget to rename your stand animations to stand 1 stand 2 stand 3 etc. ? Not sure if it has any different effect on the animations just thought id ask.

5. Luzzu

Luzzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol i just noticed you used the goblin tinkers spanner for the bone, good thinking :)

looks more like a giant fat troll

make the weapons bigger, and if you can, give him elbows!!! he needs to bend them a little when he attacks,

6. SantoRayo[iP]

SantoRayo[iP]

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No you don't have to rename the animations. The first stand is the normal one and the second and third one has a specifigc rarity.
    Erm no, the only thing I've used from WC3 is the texture for the eyes in the portrait file.

7. Kam Harpykiller

Kam Harpykiller

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :? This is not ogre... anim suxx.

8. Luzzu

Luzzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks exactly like the spanner, not big enough to be a bone, make it more thick, right now it looks like a spanner or a squished bone

9. SantoRayo[iP]

SantoRayo[iP]

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry but I still don't understand what you mean ? Where can this spanner be found ?

10. Kaos

Kaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good, very original. Doesn't looks like it belongs to the same race as the Warcraft ogres but other than that it's a fine model. Animiations and Hero Glow could be better I suppose. Still 5/5

11. Zapp90

Zapp90

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    it's great that you made it from scratch! is that your first?? wow, that looks quite good!

12. Hellmaker2004

Hellmaker2004

Resources:
    Resources:
    WTF is that shit. and how the F*** can that be an ogre il give -1/5 yet beacuse it your first 2/5 good work whit the anime some peole forget.

13. SantoRayo[iP]

SantoRayo[iP]

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but this is the stupidest comment I've ever read. :shock:
    Just because you say the model doesn't look like an ogre you give it a 1/5 ?
    Come on, imagine it's a giant, a fantasy monster or a fairy for god's sake.

14. WolfmanArc

WolfmanArc

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Lookes very good for freshly made model wish my models came out looking like this one.

15. hobo

hobo

Resources:
    Resources:
    his head looks like the volleyball from cast away

16. ForestTrollWarrior

ForestTrollWarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is not an ogre, this is an alien from outer space saying, "Greetings earthling, I am an extraterrestrial from the planet Saytun, and we are going to conquer your planet and destroy your species to make us the most powerful race in the universe, and right now I am going to punch you in the face, and make you bleed, now f**k off you cunt!" Bleh! 1/5

17. Robo_ben101

Robo_ben101

Resources:
    Resources:
    unlike ForestTrollWarrior i think its good for a first model from scratch.
    p.s ForestTrollWarrior complains alot even though he hasn't done anything better i wonder why

18. Videogamer010

Videogamer010

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    it kinda looks like a retarded big baby.. srry but 2/5 because he just doesnt look like anything that could be used and not made fun of...

19. ObsidianPHoenix

ObsidianPHoenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont want to sound too harsh, but this guy looks like he belongs more in a hospital for the mentally disadvantaged than on the battlefield. perhaps fix his proportions and face and he will look a bit more warlike.