• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
What tastes what?

Ah! don't bother with regrets, the important thing is that you acted my friend... If you fear regret now, you will only be left with regret... Regret begets regret, tread not lightly, but make sure you move forward... as an old song says:

Original
English
Årstider kommer och går
och jag följer i samma spår
Trodde att jag var fri,
fri från det förflutna
Men mångfärgade minnen
blommar djupt i mig
Äntligen, äntligen
Når jag
Seasons come and go
And I follow the same tracks
Thought that I was free,
Free from the past
But many-colored memories
Blooming deep inside of me
Finally, finally
I reach

Level 22
Pardon thy ignorance, for thy mind has not known this... ET. Mayhaps, thou could enlighten thee?

Oh, and the clit's taste differ per person, doctors say it is something about their diet, I, however, think washing it with water (includes rinsing) and a light soap is good enough; Washing it with strong soaps destroys the exquisite flavor, not to mention the delicate aroma. Also don't forget how important the natural flow of juices are, it has antibacterial properties so let it flow first (this is done via physical stimulation) before you dine in. I hope that was informative, young sir.

EDIT:
So.. take a path, don't look back, but never forget.
Well said dear friend, well said...

Level 22
Ever since i fell from that wretched tree to impress a girl, my constitution has gotten worse, so I won't be doing any adventures anymore...

Back to business: I don't think it's dirty, it's just like saliva. It has anti-bacterial properties and it's fresh. Really, it depends on you subjective definition of dirty. As an ad say: "Have a taste, have a bite, have a klitkat".

Also, I didn't know lol, that's awesome though, as I can't do that myself. :D
And stay away from hesitation and regret, it would make your memories worse, instead of fun and embarrassing.

Cake.
reputation_vhighpos.gif
reputation_vhighpos.gif

Level 22
Yeah, I'm giving some derpy lecture here while Rheiko was away... Don't worry chief, we understand, you're happy with a gurl nao hehe :D

Level 22
It's a per-person basis, some like it, some don't. The strength of the bite also matters, of course you really don't bite at full capacity. I can't really say how forceful you need to bite, you have to judge (and adjust) it using the person's reaction upon the biting itself; The experience (could also be age of the person) is also an important factor, her tolerance to the biting would have an effect on the stimulus you are providing.

Women (might be in a lesbian relationship or not) do (and know it, rather, understand it) it better than men because they are well acquainted with the stimuli (their bodies explain this), so I guess asking your mom(this is a joke lol) or some other female is going to be more productive. I also learned this from a woman.

I noticed you are getting fond of asking these kind of things, while you're at it try also discussing it with a teacher or someone who is more morally credible than I am lol.

I would recommend sucking the nipples (more instead of biting the breasts or the nips, leaves less physical impression and has a good stimuli-to-effort ratio. Read some more on wikipedia lol:Stimulation_of_nipples#Physiological_response

Fuck, I feel that I am tainting the youth!! Nooooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.