• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Obsidianstatuecrumble.mdx beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Missing Obsidian Sphinx files!

UNSOLVED

Well the BETA sphinx like obsidian statue models i found on many sites have always 2 files missing:

Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\UndeadBlood\ObsidianStatueCrumble.mdx
Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\UndeadBlood\ObsidianStatueCrumble2.mdx

That means that without them when the statue dies it shows the new statue model or nothing at all.
I was wondering if any1 had them or where i can find them... otherwise i cant use the models without death anim.

Though i need those effects as i am using the BETA obsidian statue and it needs a death anim.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Is it possible that this file you need was never finished by blizz (or at least released in a beta)?

Level 4
Well the statue and the beta sphinx were there and i have them (you can dl them somewhere), but its missing this file, so yes it was released in the beta.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hmm.. =/ couldn't you just find an old DL or torrent of the beta, DL it and then extract the file?

Level 4
I got the beta, but the war3x.mpq is only 3kb so theres nothing there...

Those units were only added on the patch (which had 60mb) and the models i think...

Whatever, if some1 here extracted the sphinx maybe he can extract this missing file =)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

=/ What if you found and downloaded the patch?

Level 4
That would be nice, but since the beta is so old all the links i found are broken... but maybe someone still has the beta MPQ and may extract the file i need.

Ill keep looking for it, but if someone could help me it would make my life easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.