• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Object Editor not exporting properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Everytime I export the Object Editor data and import it into the AI editor, the heroes aren't getting the right spell lists to learn.

I only noticed it after I switched spells around a few hero abilities for testing purposes. Occasionally data is succesfully exported properly, but I don't know why it's not everytime. Clearing the previous list has no effect, and neither does overriding the previous saved .w3o file.

I've tried reopening WE and restarting my comp, and to no effect. By saving the data in different locations on my computer (desktop/folders) I can get a different object data file imported. It's as if the AI Editor is importing a previous import, even after I've deleted it.

Is my map corrupt, or am I not importing correctly? Will this affect the AI's ability to properly learn skills?

//\\o0//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.