• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Number Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Intro:
Name is Neavea and I need number icons. I looked around on the forums did bout 10 or so searches with different key words and all that stuff... couldn't find one so I was wondering if any of you guys know where one is or have one yourselves!
Project:
Its a card game... I kind of want it a surprise (other words not really saying right now) cuz its a nifty project and HUGE...I can tell you that credit will be given and the number icon will be looked at quite a lot.
Request:
  • Name: Whatever you want
  • Type: Icon
  • Details: Preferably white (and one with shading so that I can make different colors of it) and it has to look decent (not a crappy blocky nine or stuff like that) and a transperancy in th ebackground if there is none so that I (or you) can put it on top of an icon. If it has a "wc3" style to it that would be nice. :grin:

Level 22
Icons cant be transparant, but theyr can have a black background.

Anyhow, you can make numbers like this:
TheBlooddancer2.jpg

There is a neat tutorial here at the hive.

Level 5
omg no offense to you but that was so not the answer I was looking for...

I already know how to make Icons and all the crap. I can edit and make art just like many others just I am cursed with laziness... (plus id rather be making the map :xxd:)

The "transparency" is referring to the actual image because I know that when I make icons I usually have an editable version (tja, jpg) and usually I use transparencies... Thats why I asked if you could also give me that copy IF you make one (because remember im also asking if anybody knows of a place i can find the numbers)

And I have already looked at the tutorial countless times in the past.

Level 7
Something like this?

Attachments

• DISBTNUntitled-2.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 62
  • BTNUntitled-2.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.