• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Noticed strange problems when using wice engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Some months ago I posted here wice engine Program, it was created by me who has been working with 17-18 years with the wc3 editor.

I know it pretty well. But I am not here to brag about myself.

Something else I saw when I test out the wice engine 8bit map on my Computer. When running "-run 8bit". everything seems to go fine, except when you have runned the snake demo for a couple of minutes.

Some really strange craphical issues start to occur, part of the blocks are randomly changing their color for a Small milliseconds, and sometimes the whole screen flashes.

I can quarantine that it has nothing to do with my Program, I mentioned that I have had 17-18 years experience with the editor, what ever I create with it is rock solid.

And yeah so the issue must be with the war3 derect11 api, or Windows, or new hardware. But with 1.26 the Program seems to work out perfectly fine (you can test it).

Do you have any idea what could cause this screenflash issue? It has to be memory related (wc3 starts to behave unstable after having 1000 units at the screen same time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.