• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northrend - Darkness Rising 1.6Edit

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello again.

This map was first made by MuadDib, now given permission to be edited by me.

The map is basicly an Azeroth Wars kinda thing. It has Control points for income and has events that happen when things are destroyed and what not. If you like the old style kind of Control point based maps, then this one might be to your liking. Also, most of the events are made up and are not based on lore, just to clear that up. I'll now list "Most" of the changes I did for 1.6.

I fixed many small things but I have alot more small things to fix, I just need people to help me find them. Some things have changed such as...

-Lich King is now a hero, but ONLY the scourge can kill blue to get Death Knight Arthas.
-Faceless ones now are only Faceless and Unbroken. Pink is now Elemental slaves of the Forgotten one.
-Lich King is now totally blocked from air.
-Dragons for gray and teal now have a builder.
-Fixed some spells.

I know theres an on going problem with the Scourge and stuff, but it's really hard to balance out him out without making the humans have an advantage. I tried my best to balance them out but it's not perfect.

AND YES! I KNOW there's a bug that causes a server split. The bug cannot be fixed. MuadDib has future plans to remake the map fully so the server split bug is gone. I hope you guys can endure the bug just for now until we come up with a plan.

I don't have major plans for the terrain since I don't have alot of time on my hands right now. I hope you enjoy what I got right now.

Keywords:
warcraft, northrend, darkness, rising, scourge, lich,king, ice, cold
Contents

Northrend - Darkness Rising 1.6Edit (Map)

Reviews
17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Horrible terrain, missing tooltips, bad tooltips, missing hotkeys, unoriginal spells, wrong button placement, Rejected. Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near...

M

17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Horrible terrain, missing tooltips, bad tooltips, missing hotkeys, unoriginal spells, wrong button placement, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

Level 4
COOL map!There are two maps simular to this one:"Shiverbane the First war" and "Dark Ages of Warcraft".No offence,but those maps are a little better then this one,but naighter of these have AI (wich is very important).