• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Norse Icons & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello!

I'm making a new race, the norse people. (Yes I know I'm to late for the contest^^) I will probobly need a couple of models and icons, but for now I only need these things.

First I need a riderless gryphon with an attack animation looking like the one hippogryphs got (or maybe the gargoyle one). Secondly I need the militia icon slightly changed. The black beard, eyebrows and hair needs to be changed into brighter hair. Like The Mountain Kings beard. The third and fourth thingies are also icons. Icons for this & this model by Mr. Bob.

That's it for now! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 15
i can make the second, actually i'll do it right now, and also the 2 icons from the model, but i need permission, ask Mr. Bob to post a comment or send me a PM for approval so i can make the icons.
about the last one, erm, the actual wc3 gryphon unit icon has no rider.. it's only the head of the gryphon

BTW: another question, do you want it brighter, i mean, some kind of grey color, or you want it like the mountain giant, blond?

ok here you go:

Attachments

• Norse.jpg
    Norse.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 116
  • BTNNorse.blp
    7.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DISBTNNorse.blp
    4.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.