• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Noob Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I know theres tutorials and stuff for beginners in editing but I want to also hear from other people. If you have free time please feel free to comment.
These are question I still need answering.
1:First, What is this Jass tool I keep reading about.
2:I get a little bit confused in Custom spells I cant understand much about using triggers.And when I try the test maps for spells it doesnt look like triggers Is this the doing of the Jass tool?
3:What are the tools I need in creating models and skins
:goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom:

I know this is an off topic forum but if could answer these thank you in advance

Hi, I know theres tutorials and stuff for beginners in editing but I want to also hear from other people. If you have free time please feel free to comment.
These are question I still need answering.
1:First, What is this Jass tool I keep reading about.
2:I get a little bit confused in Custom spells I cant understand much about using triggers.And when I try the test maps for spells it doesnt look like triggers Is this the doing of the Jass tool?
3:What are the tools I need in creating models and skins
:goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom:

I know this is an off topic forum but if could answer these thank you in advance

1. It's either JNGP or JassCraft.
2. Go to Tutorial Section, preferably JASS/AI and GUI ones.
you could use magos model editor, milkshape 3d, err i forgot the others
Gmax, Oirwinkle Tool Pack (Forget Exact Name), Blender.

Status
Not open for further replies.