• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No map info on submit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I just updated a map and submitted three others and they all appear to have no picture and no map info.. your script is raping my maps man! :[

Level 1
i didnt read that far down EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE me.
i didnt think there was news dealing with today in the middle of september.

and i thought there were new maps uploaded, so you know what, go flame yourself becuase its all you will ever be able to do.

Level 45
"OMG I DIDNT KNOW CUZ I DIDNTZ SCROLL DOWN 5cms! ON NOHEZ HAXXX!? IM NOT STUPID IM THE BEST."

seriously, stfu, get a brain and stop being stupid and acting like your innocent.

The sites been like this for over a month..god..

what? you treat this site so you can just dump your so called maps on it? Dont you have any respect? god... i bet ill hear a " THATZ ITZ IM REPOTYING Uoz FOR FLAMING AND IM NOT STUPID U SUX AND I CAME HERE CUZ I HAVE BEST MAPS IN WORLD!"

enjoy your stay. :D

Level 27
Sir_Hacksalot said:
i didnt read that far down EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE me.
i didnt think there was news dealing with today in the middle of september.

and i thought there were new maps uploaded, so you know what, go flame yourself becuase its all you will ever be able to do.
People submit maps because they are as dumb as you. More stupid noobs come and post more maps under the same stupid illusion you were, and it creates a brutal chain of noobs posting worthless maps, spamming our forums with WTF MY MAPZ DUN WERK! topics, mods tell them that they should READ first, then the posters are like ZOMG PEPLE R MEEN AND STOOPID THEY FLAMEZ ME FER NO REASON! and then more noobs see the maps that the other noobs posted earlier and are like I SHALL BE A NOOB WHO DOESNT REED AND POST MY MAP!
See the vicious cycle?
You know what it can be resolved by?
READING THE NEWS.
If you say you're too lazy to read the news, find ANY other topic with a name such as ZOMG MY MAP DOESN'T WORK, UPLOADING PROBLEM, WHY DOESNT MY MAP WERK?, or anything of the like.
This way, the cycle of pure stupidity will end (in this concept at least).
Only YOU can prevent stupid worthless topics.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.