• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nithalak's Lost Spell Scrolls

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
418772_4060284035749_1385552784_n.jpg

STORY
Once Nithalak was great necromencer.He has an immortal army.One day Nithalak and his army attack human village.It would be a classic undead attack.But something went wrong During in invasion Nithalak lost two skeleton guardian.How could it be ? Skeleton guardians unstoppable and indestructible units.After invasion city captured and all villagers killed. Nithalak was disturbed about this event.After few second air coated with red fog.Nithalak disappeared in red fog.While fog was leaving village someone shouted.Skeletons saw Nithalak's dead body.A Skeleton called skeleton mages and said:
A : Revive him quick.
B : I cant.I'm not priest.But i can call his spirit.Give me few muniute.
At same time other skeleton mage came with Dark Void
C : I chapture him.I saw this void arround portal.There are many portal somewhere in village.
A : What the hell is going on there ???
Other Skeleton Mage asked Dark Void
C : Tell us why you are here ?
D : We are here for feed our lord.His name is Izural.He feeding with fallen souls.Hmm this one still have soul.My lord will come there for eat this soul.
After skeleton mage called his spirit
Nithalak : What happened there ?
A : We found you dead my lord.
Nithalak : my power!!! I lost my power.I cant remember spell words.Where is my Spell Scrolls ?
B : We dont know.Void lord coming for kill you.We are ready to war.
A : Yes we are bored with killing vulnerable villagers.
C : They are coming !!!
Nithalak : Kill them all my immortal army.
A : Charge!!!!
Undead Army won this war.Izural escaped to portal and Nithalak and his army followed him for take their revenge...

Demo Trailer
Advanced Trailer

Screenshots
Version v1.0 Screenshots

i5902922_02-jpg

i5902921_01-jpg

i5902923_03-jpg

i5902924_04-jpg

i5902925_05-jpg

i5902926_06-jpg

i5902927_07-jpg

V1.0
-Added 8 new items.2 Dark Artifacts and 6 Elite Artifacts.
-Added 2 bosses.
-Added 9 new units.
-Added 3 secret area.
-Converted mana shild to dark shild.
-Playable Map Sized 52x57 to 96x96
Added Abilities
-Eternal Flow
-Dark Ritual (Passive)
-Immortality (Passive)
Item Abilities
-Curse
-Fire Golem (Summon)
-Raise Fallen (Summon)
-Fire Ball (Passive)(Attack)

About Author
I have to say this is my first map.That means this map is my test map.I learned triggers by
myself.I'm very bad about terrains :vw_sad: My next project will be rpg type.It will short but funny.
Credit
-Dark Ritual Model by Mainy
-Skeletal Scorpion Lord Model by -Grendel
-Undead Guardian Model by Ampharos_222
Contents

Nithalak's Lost Spell Scrolls (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Aug/26 18:38:02 Comment: [Rejected] The storyline is too random and incomplete. The intro is completely confusing and tells the player nothing. Also don't use active icons for passive skills. Your map is also too...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Aug/26 18:38:02

Comment: [Rejected]
The storyline is too random and incomplete. The intro is completely confusing and tells the player nothing.
Also don't use active icons for passive skills.
Your map is also too simple, it has no features, you've just used items as spells and the objective is to just go around and kill creatures and find scrolls.
The environment is just random, one area is just beautiful nature, 5 meters away undead tiles.
This is your first map, so go check out some approved maps to get inspired, etc.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 11
Here's a quick review:

First of, the game was way too short and monotonic. There is no puzzles or any secrets you could search. All you had to do was run forward and kill everything that moves. The dialogs were also poorly made, and it seemed like the game wasn't even following the story. Just mindless running.

The terrain gave me the feeling that you didnt use more than 5 minutes to make it. It didn't really look like a temple, and it was way too narrow.

Also, a map like this should have replayability. But this one doesnt. You cant do anything differently that you did last time. There's only 6 items, limited creeps and no hidden bosses etc.

Rating: 2/5

Level 3
Here's a quick review:

First of, the game was way too short and monotonic. There is no puzzles or any secrets you could search. All you had to do was run forward and kill everything that moves. The dialogs were also poorly made, and it seemed like the game wasn't even following the story. Just mindless running.

The terrain gave me the feeling that you didnt use more than 5 minutes to make it. It didn't really look like a temple, and it was way too narrow.

Also, a map like this should have replayability. But this one doesnt. You cant do anything differently that you did last time. There's only 6 items, limited creeps and no hidden bosses etc.

Rating: 2/5
Map Updated.Ready for next invastigation.:thumbs_up: