• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ninja Vs Monk v1.0a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ninjas Vs Monks v1.0a

Aos based map same style as all other Aeon on Strifes. Just other lines, the lines goes up and down instead of side to side. Hope you gona enjoy this AoS based map. New style and new heroes. Dident want to many heroes, because it will make players confused with to many heroes and items.

Story:

The battle has begun. Masters of muey thai have made up a great war between good and evil. The gods have checked the half gods and want them evil must be defeated for good, while planning the evil one disguised attack on the good forces. So the time has come to determine who wins the great battle. Shaolin monks & Shaolin ninjas. Who will rule the earth.

Heroes:

1. Ninja/DemonHunter/Ninja
2. Monk/Abomination/Monk
3. Noob/Akama/Monk
4. Hex/GroomRed/Ninja
5. Medusa/Lady/Monk
6. Legolas Dark/DemonHunter/Monk
7. Lurtz/FelOrcWarlock/Monk
8. Candyman/Faceless/Monk
9. Jujjutsu/Blademaster/Ninja
10. Donai/Storm/Ninja
11. Panda/Fire/Ninja
12. Nina/DarkRanger/Ninja

Types: Ninjas & Monks

Items:

Around 66 new items in the map.

Map is 100% Done.

Map is protected.

update v1.0b

1. Fixed few major buggs.

2. Updated some heroes.

Keywords:
aos.aeon.strife.ninja.ninjas.monk.monks.shaolin.mk.lotr.war.arena.hero.line.dota.
Contents

Ninja Vs Monk v1.0a (Map)

Reviews
18:50, 1st Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 30
could you at least present your description in a proper way? tell us more about the gameplay, features, commands, screenshots, changelogs, about the maker, and also credits. use these BB codes for a proper texting, the Template tutorial can provide you with unique description tablet, and HYPE's Color Specifier for Netscape v.3 for html coloring of your desire for us to understand your map's information.

Level 13
NvM v1.0b

Terrain:
I must say that I actually like your map design.
But that you use cloudwolfs citysbuilding skin is nonsense. The buildings will not be seen ingame. The skin just increases the filesize.

Heroes:
Good hero description.
I was on the ninja side but i played a monk ... weird.
The Monk model is an abonimation ... weird.
The abilities fit to the model (except for deadly meat), but it is not a monk.

Items:
Some of the items look like dota clones with different icons and the other items are realy similar to each other.
you have to add some "|n" to the descriptions. That will make them easier to read.

Gameplay:
The wholy ninja/monk-thing does not fit together with this map.
You should redo your concept.
Also that you choose the same units as dota for the spawn units is realy poor.