• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nightwind ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.
I've been stalking this forum for quite the time now. I joined a year ago. Made my first post some week ago. I've been unsure about advertising my map here, scared of the comments and attacks I will probably get. I can easily admit hte map ain't godlike, but I like it and I hope some of you will.

Indeed it should surely count as a Beta version but I skipped that. When I released Nightwind ORPG v0.1 I knew I was far from done. And with the release of Nightwind ORPG v0.5 I think I am pretty much NO whatsoever closer to finishing the map. So it should be recognized as a Beta in your eyes and comments.

I'm adding some screenshots so you have an idea what to expect.

wyly8.jpg

78100584qn1.jpg

As for comments and rating, have in mind that this is my first project with World Editor. I have worked on it for more than a year, but I don't constantly work on it. As all of you I have a life. And I didn't dedicate it to Warcraft 3 and the World Editor.

Hope you like it. You can download it from my signature link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.