• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NightvisionAttachment

• Love
Reactions: Nevo and deepstrasz
Keywords:
nightvision night vision green mask
Contents

NightvisionAttachment (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

Level 1
One thinks that one might find it most excellent to replace the Night Elves' Ultravision Uprgrade with Nightvision Goggles upgrade, then attach this to everything. One could have much fun with such anachronysms.

Level 7
:D now that I see what it is resembleing, it looks rather close... But I still think they look like buttons... You should add more of a depth to it, to make them look like scopes as in the Icon you showed us ^.^

Level 2
Nice concept but, doesnt remind of night vision goggles at all.
You could drastically improve it if you made the scope things stick out instead of looking like buttons.
Otherwise keep up all the good work!

Level 1
Ok, to attach a attachment downloaded here, you can make a trigger that attaches it. When your making a trigger go down to special effects then go on Create Effect on Unit, the spot that Says overhead Change that to head. Then set the unit im going to be using a Priestwhich i want it attached to. Then set what to attach in this case im using a Footman Helmet.

Color Coding is:
Green= Part
Blue = Unit
Red = Placement Area
Orange = Trigger Type