1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nightmare Dragon (Reforged)

Submitted by Malmgrev
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Here is my first skin submission!
[​IMG]

Here is also a video of it in action:

It's inspired by the Nightmare Dragons from World of Warcraft: Legion and will be part of my upcoming custom campaign based on the beginning of the Emerald Nightmare.
An icon might be made in the future, depending on my need. See comments for all three pieces of the skin.

Special thanks to Moonman for creating and sharing his first Emerald Nightmare skin so I would be able to make some as well.

Let's keep the Nightmare skins coming!

EDIT: The skin parts are updated, lighting is improved and size went from 8mb to 1mb! Please let me know if you encounter any errors.
Contents

Head textures (Texture)

Body textures (Texture)

Head glow (Texture)

1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is not a ground texture. Please use the proper tags.

2. Moonman

Moonman

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's a good start!

I actually made a full Nightmare reskin for the same black dragon, but found out that it's way better to do a green dragon.
    Not for lore reasons alone, but rather the colour itself (it's naturally brighter and easier to make purple like Ysera is in WoW).

I also suggest editing the emissive.dds to full red (don't forget that it can be resized to like 50% without loosing any quality.. it's only light after all).

3. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good for Deathwing!