• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Night Special Forces UNDERGROUND?!?! WTF?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok so last time I played night special forces was a while ago, I always quit in the middle. After we killed the queen we we're 3 people, me, a "Com." another that was a "God" with 4 SZ's with like 80k kills each, and another pvt with about 800 siege tanks. we killed the queen, and we felt good about ourselves, I thought I would get my suicide units, and than BAM! Map starts shaking and we have to go underground, we go under, and get killed in 5 minutes. Now I feel like crying... 4 hours of my life.... wasted.... f this! but seriously like WTF I beat the queen I want my god damn units!... sorry just felt like ranting... ;D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Use immortals to protect the bunker. Unless they were nerfed or the game buffed in 6.0, 1 - 2 immortals will stop any banling busts wiping the main bunker.

Pre 6.0 I could win the game on second hardest dificulty in 5 hours as a duo with about 24K kills only.

Reapers are very good at holding tactical positions early game and ranking kills.
Second part is prety much a chess game with army platoons.

I think the dimond back laser tanks are most effective against boss of all the units unupgraded as they probably do the most damage per attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.