• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Everybody !
I hope some of you know the selfmade campaigne "day of the dragon" by OutsiderXE aswell the new Warcraft Novel "Night of the dragon" . Because I am impressed of the book and of warcraft 3 I thought : why don't you create such an campaigne with some skilled people?
And so I am looking for some of you who can help me create this campaigne
Following is needed:
1 scriptwriter who read this book , it would be usefull if he could be a good terrainer, too
1-2 modellers who can create the needed models for this campaigne
1-2 triggerer who can use the trigger-editor perfectly and who can create balanced but challanging KIs

I hope some of you are Interessted , just contact me with a PM or write in this thread and I'm going to contact you

Grim Batol: its dark legacy stretches back into the mists of Azeroth's past. But most know it as the site of a terrible tragedy -- where the vile orcs corrupted the hatchlings of the noble Dragonqueen, Alexstrasza, and used them as weapons of war. Though a band of heroes, led by the enigmatic mage, Krasus, defeated the orcs and freed the captive dragons, the cursed mountain stands as another ravaged landmark within the...
World of Warcraft
But now Krasus -- known to some as the red dragon Korialstrasz -- senses the malice of Grim Batol rising once more to threaten those he holds dear. Determined this time to confront this evil by himself, he is unaware of the quests that will draw others to Grim Batol and reveal the monstrous truth that could not only herald their deaths, but usher in a terrible new age of darkness and destruction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.