• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Night Elf Skin Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Lately I've been fiddling around with the map "Friends" and I've been changing the races and adding in new stuff. For Example I've changed the Orc Race to a Fel Orc Race, Humans into High/Blood Elves and the Undead into the Burning Legion. I still can't decide what to do for the Night Elves, my brother says I should replace them with Satyrs but I pointed out that they're in the Burning Legion, due to the fact that they helped them kill the Night Elves. So if you have an idea for me then great and I'll put your Credit into the map and I'll make a Unit for you.

P.S Yes I will release the Map.
P.SS No I cannot use models and don't ask why.

Level 23
Naga is pretty much the closest idea when thinking of Nightelf, but on the other hand, you should first specify your post.

Because all races you choosed to use and the corresponding replaced one where strongly connected to each other. Is that the way u wanna choose the race, then you HAVE to go for naga.

Otherwise I suggest something different: Draenei for example.

Level 2
I've lost the map, well actually IT'S BEEN DELETED. I suspect this is a virus not me having a major cock-up. And sorry for Double-posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.