• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night elf model/ skin requests! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys, HeheSylvanas here!

So, I've been wandering for a long time why no one has ever tried to update the night elf huntress model. It would be really nice to have an alternate skin/ model for them that still fits the night elf theme. Perhaps making their panthers look a bit better? Or adding a new hair color or armor? Perhaps even a new weapon.

And also, I can't seem to find a good night elven flag/ banner. The original night elf banner in Warcraft 3 is really awful. I would LOVE to see a Darnassian banner, with Teldrassil on it, just like the WoW one.

I would really appreciate if someone is interested in perhaps making something with these two requests I have. I am not a model/ skin creator so I have no clue on how to do it myself. Please tell me if someone would perhaps be up for it as I am a huge night elf fan, thanks! ^^

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Hey there :)

So I tried to do some cheap-resource magic and mess around with these models by our favorite man Ujimasa Hojo.
The results are...
:confused:
Huntress.png

You can search for a night elf skin for the spellbreaker (I used this one) to change the armor of these girls.

I could also try to recolor the furbolg texture to make it have more purple instead of green, but only if you actually decided to use these.

As for the banner... I tried to make it as well... but it didn't turn out to be as good as I would expect it to be...

You should really make a request in either of these two threads: 1, 2. Can't guarantee that it'll work, but let's hope it does :D

Level 2
Hey there :)

So I tried to do some cheap-resource magic and mess around with these models by our favorite man Ujimasa Hojo.
The results are...
:confused:
View attachment 304334

You can search for a night elf skin for the spellbreaker (I used this one) to change the armor of these girls.

I could also try to recolor the furbolg texture to make it have more purple instead of green, but only if you actually decided to use these.

As for the banner... I tried to make it as well... but it didn't turn out to be as good as I would expect it to be...

You should really make a request in either of these two threads: 1, 2. Can't guarantee that it'll work, but let's hope it does :D

Those looks really neat, thanks! :) Appreciate your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.