• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nid some story for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys ..

Can u make a short story for my map .. if its ok to you .[ My map is an Survival-mission game ]..

The main point of the story is the PARASITEs, were its start. And some marines or special units take a action to stop the killing virus or parasite and to rescue some
survivor.

Make it Realable and Belivable. TNX..

If u dont understand the main point PM me or post here .. tnx.:wink:

Level 8
Good, that you write in here. Are there any requirements for the story? I would write one for you, then.
Parasites and marines, killing it, is a vast area, so i ask because of that ^^

I will give you a help, should you be confused. Possibilities:

1. Island, secret base of an organisation (like NATO), where scientists are going to experiment with biological weapons and create one virus, that instantly kills people, once it reaches living bodies
2. Medical center. Scientists are finding a away against cancers, that turns out to have a little sideeffect, that the scientists didn't notice...now the deaths are walking.
3. A strange object (typical UFO) fell on earth and nothing special was in it. Scientists are going to research the object and get infected with a virus, that turns them into mindless zombies

You can also tell some other possibilities, but i just wated to erase the probable confusion, reading my first sentences ;)

Level 8
Creative spree and no copy-paste.... :p

I just wanted to give him a chance to eighter choose or say me a concrete wish.

btw: When do you want to see teh story and how long does it need to be. I'm known for long stories, so you should say conctretely what and how long i need to write :p

Level 4
some ideas, the maker of the parasite is the survivor... called the marines to testing facility because he wants to test the parasite against the toughest before releasing it to the rest of the world.

ruins of an aztec civilization uncovered (or any other nation that was wiped out) original group sent in to explore gone off radar, your team goes in to investigate, turns out they were wiped out by said parasite/disease what ever

War breaks out between USA and (insert nation... probably north korea atm haha) biological warfare used.... messes them all up... squad goes in try and take out the site of its development or what ever.

sorry pretty dodgy but its 4 am :D

good luck man

Level 2
Scientists invented a parasite in the year 2011, of which would kill hostile bacteria. However, once released to the public, it even killed friendly bacteria, and turning them into something which would turn the victim into a zombie. You are one of ten Operatives sent to cleanse the infected town of Liberty from this parasite. However, your helicopter is shot down by an unknown source (not completely the story of Operation Void, as its roughly 50% new).

Status
Not open for further replies.