• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NFwar's and Midnighters' Icon Pack

This pack will contain all weapon Icons we make.

Keywords:
Weapon, Pack, Sword, Shield
Reviews
16:30, 28th Feb 2010 General Frank: I took out the rejected icon so I can approve this fine pack.

M

16:30, 28th Feb 2010
General Frank:

I took out the rejected icon so I can approve this fine pack.

Why isnt there a third sword?
Looks nice, but why did the doubleblade thingy get rejected?

Anyway, its kinda not enough to make a pack I think.

I will be adding more to this pack when they are made, but as of now this is it.

GJ. pretty good swords. anybody else notice the sudden posting of packs lately? i dont have to ask anymore :D! still, very nice

Thank you.

Why is the most awesome one rejected? :/ Looks good though.

Not sure, hive just hates me or sumthing.

The best one is rejected lol. Anyways i think thats why thw advise to create the pack when they are approved..

Yes well, this way, those that like the rejected ones can still get them.

Level 7
Its funny how they reject some things but not others, even if both sides have the general same stuff...
For example..
i posted a half complete map not long ago, it got rejected, yet there are 'recomended' maps that have hardly been started, fucking biassed i say. The mods need to pick up their acts...
oh and, nice icons :D

Level 11
Its funny how they reject some things but not others, even if both sides have the general same stuff...
For example..
i posted a half complete map not long ago, it got rejected, yet there are 'recomended' maps that have hardly been started, fucking biassed i say. The mods need to pick up their acts...
oh and, nice icons :D
That's soooooo fking true -.- ! Great Icons ! :)