• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new vers question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
correct, there is still some issue with the OOC regen system that I am hammering out, but I wanted to get a semi stable version out to the public that didnt have the HP bug

Level 4
why dont i get good regeneration mana when im out of combat anymore?its rly annoin cuz u have to wait a long time for mana to regen...
oh, so thats OOC, :(((

Last edited:
Level 11
I'm working with RaiN to fix the rest of the bugs so we can get a fully stable patch out with Karrix, Avnos, and Karnos all working with no game stopping issues.

Some people say have they beaten all 3 in 3.8 (despite the OOC regen bugs)

Level 4
In fights you do not really use out of combat regen, you rely hevailly on healing and regen items to provide you with the nescescary power for constant combat.

They probably just went slowly allowing lots of time for regeneration or pot cooldown.

ya,of course, but between fights its rly long untill u get full mana, me playing cleric on full int doesnt help, 200 mana regens like 2 minutes, only thing u can use is elixir of spirit which imo helps kill mobs faster but u get less mana cuz u lack elixir of wisdom bonuses, its still preety annoying to wait a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.