• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Screenies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
It's been some time since the last posted screenshots of wc3 wow and I was wondering if you guys will update the ones you already have or post new ones?

Level 8
Now I really want to see some new screenshots. Could you ask if you can show us some more screenies?

Level 25
I'm trying to find a way to allow a further field of view command such as -clip 30000 but so far it isn't working. My PC can handle that kind of stuff. :wink:

No new screenshots for a while? Well, I release all the screenshots at the Wc3:WoW Mod DB profile, although I haven't really revealed much NEW terrain. I've been working on Orgrimmar more and really all I've been doing is adjusting the placement of some things and adding more details (according to screenshots and videos) as well as adjusting tiles. The area is still a bit inaccurate but I'm slowly fixing it a bit more and more as much as I can.

Once Eleandor is done triggering everything (fixing bugs, interface add-ons, etc.) I'll be doing hardcore terrain work.

Status
Not open for further replies.