• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} Ironforge Screenies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ade

ade

Level 2
Hello, is Ironforge finished in Wc3: WoW yet? If it is please post some screenies :D Thanks! :grin:

/ade

Level 25
We haven't even started terraining it, creating models for it, or even triggering it yet. It is far from done and will not be in a couple of the first open BETA versions. But eventually we'll add it some time along the path of the mod's great development.

Reactions: ade

ade

ade

Level 2
Okey :D This mod sounds like it will be the greatest ever, funniest too :)

Level 5
Dude, you just got my hopes up when I saw this topic. Please title your threads more carefully :/

Level 18
Dude, you just got my hopes up when I saw this topic. Please title your threads more carefully :/

same here... ironforge is like the little ice top of WoW it looks so damn nice when your in world of warcraft and just see that mountain with the gate :p i once tryd to create ironforge in world editor but the thing that i miss is a model of som kinda roof from ironforge that makes it feel like your inside of somthing. anyway like the other guy sayed be more carefull with your title :(

Status
Not open for further replies.