• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new project havent decided name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i have made other maps by myself but thay had bland terrain and not everything i wanted so i thought id get some help i need a terrainer since my terains are just bad ill allso need someone to items and objects as well as imports. triggers are what im good at tho so i wont need any one for that im also handleing the storyline and basic idea
heres what am trying to do
basicly you get one of 3 heros a beast master:aura hero scienist:high tech abilitys defender:good allround hero
you spawn randomly once you choose your her and build a labrotory train some basic units and get some gold from wild life and lumber from resherching once you build an item center you get a teleport device and teleport to the dna biospearand spen lumber on dna item and brin it back to your replicateing center then if you hae other differant dna you can mix them once you are done you can clone your dna to make beasts witch do differant things

ps ive done the basic map and heros
edit ady that was a grammer mistake

Last edited:
Level 1
welll...........
i could get import some units for you and look around
but that a all i can do XD im making a map that has 7 diff races maybe more havent counted XD

Status
Not open for further replies.