• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Model Section open: Starcraft Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Builder.mdx, Vulcan.mdx, Pulselaser.mdx and all the other towers that are on the bottom of the page is NOT StarCraft units and should NOT be listed under StarCraft. Neighter the Protoss Storm Trooper is an existing Protoss unit in StarCraft.

Level 3
Storm-Hunter said:
The Builder.mdx, Vulcan.mdx, Pulselaser.mdx and all the other towers that are on the bottom of the page is NOT StarCraft units and should NOT be listed under StarCraft. Neighter the Protoss Storm Trooper is an existing Protoss unit in StarCraft.
I think a few of them are from Total Annihilation, however they sort of fit the visuals. But any true Starcraft fan will know the difference :)

Now if only he would make an SCV :)

Level 3
Hey, he made an SVC i just overlooked it :)

Now if only that guy PyroGuy65665 would stop posting a comment on all the models begging for other models :(

Level 6
Storm-Hunter said:
The Protoss Storm Trooper should be in it because it is based on Starcraft.

Level 1
its not ok from killst4r

he uses some of my models and has reskinned and animated them, i think he did a good job, but its not fail that he didnt name me. overlord, sunken, photoncannon,wraith, academy are my models!

Level 3
Re: its not ok from killst4r

rlx.esp-samuro said:
he uses some of my models and has reskinned and animated them, i think he did a good job, but its not fail that he didnt name me. overlord, sunken, photoncannon,wraith, academy are my models!
There should be a field to add a description.

Level 6
Storm-Hunter said:
I think the Storm Trooper concept is from Star Wars... There is NO real Protoss Storm Trooper in StarCraft

The title "Storm trooper" is as far as I can go, from pre-roman cultures. The unit is found in "SC: Ghost".

Status
Not open for further replies.