• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New model catagory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I must sa werewulf is right if the site contains any models that have been specifically copyrighted then if found out darky can be in trouble for allowing it. But thats what i *Thought*.

Level 6
The WoW icons were sent here by Blizzard I think, but Im not sure, those icons are up on their own site anyways.

Im not the type of person who enforces laws or follows them strictly so Im happy with whats here to get, besides, people making their own models will get what they want; feedback and improved skill while porters get kudos.

Since Whitehorn is both he get kudoback. :lol:

Ok, ignore bad joke.

Level 5
yay!!!!! You need to make more catagories. PLEASE MAKE A LOTR(Lord of the Rings) CATAGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many lotr models you don't want to have to look all around this site.

There is already a WoW orc, but I think it has Wc3 anims.

yay!!!!! You need to make more catagories. PLEASE MAKE A LOTR(Lord of the Rings) CATAGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many lotr models you don't want to have to look all around this site.
There aren't that much Lotr models.
There is my new Nazgul, there is a Mumakil, a Legolas and a uruk hai. I think thats about it. there are more LoTR skins than models.

Level 9
olofmoleman said:
There aren't that much Lotr models.
There is my new Nazgul, there is a Mumakil, a Legolas and a uruk hai. I think thats about it. there are more LoTR skins than models.

hmmmm with the uruk-hai theres 1 that has a pictue of 1 but it looks like a modified mitilia.

Level 3
So WoW models in wc3? Sounds good to me, unless someone gets into trouble because he used them. But i doubt anyone will get into problems. Anyway good choice.

About that what Werewulf said: I want a Fellhorse mounted undead mage!!! :lol:
Hey, im just joking...

Level 6
Werewulf said:
im in a pretty ticky mood ye know? well at least im no longer sadistic, but ill enjoy makin my own models for my own maps so i gain more pride, rather than being lazy and rippin things outta games.

You need some Super Chibi Happiness Spray.

Its nice that youve come to an conclusion, but whine leads only to grudges, no more of it right? :wink:

Level 5
@ Olof ok, maybe your right. There are only a few LOTR models. But there are so many models that would be a substitute for it. Like, I've seen about 5 models that would be good for a gimle, a lot of mideval Doodads are goood for gates and stuff, I wish someone would just go on a LOTR theme. Make more LOTR models. I would If someone would give me the link to download the application for creating models.

Level 9
@Chaosarmy: Well unless you can get the right programs to model and know how to model using the programs then it would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.