• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map -- need help on triggar credit will be given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I really suck on triggering so i need help on it i would give a special credit to the person who helps me.

-When any 6 survivers go to the helicopter wins the game(helicopter is NE of the map)

-When T-rex dies it goes back to its nest(SE around canyon)

-When i finish game it will actually appear in battle.net because usually when i use models it does not work

Game:http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=5574 download it off the url

Thank you ,Sincerely Blastario

Level 4
you still have lot of work on this map...i did the 2 Requests ....very simple basic trigers no more , no less then you asked....where should i send the map?

Level 5
ssj2_Gohan said:
you still have lot of work on this map...i did the 2 Requests ....very simple basic trigers no more , no less then you asked....where should i send the map?
THANKS, after you finish i will be doing the rest. first ill put in my loadingscreen which will show your credits and things
and delete the dinos so i can redo it

Level 4
i said i finished the 2 requests.....now i just need to give you the map with the victory/defeat conditions for survivors and T-Rex Respawn....so trough what means would you like to recive the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.