• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW MAP 10 Heros Siege Swordemon v 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, have you try it?

Let me brief: except it is a new map, you can use netural heros, enemy also have heros to attack your town. There are optional quests that worthy to spend some time to dig it.

For example, if you find 2 special keys somewhere and die with high level, an item called flying staff will appear at the place you die. This incredible item allow your hero to fly!!! for any hero you select, you can also fly!!!

Another trigger is that two special items are "stored" in two swords. The only way to get them out is two players get each sword, and then attack each others, then the secret items will appear. This is a fun trigger.

If you are wisely, you can control more than one hero (of course not other players' one). But this let you think in the game.

Yap, I also make a Savior who can save your town in emergency. It is fun to see him :) So, I hope anyone who play this map will enjoy it. Actually, it is not very hard. Normally we can win within 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.