• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Kid From The Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you continue reading this right now, then I salute you ma'am/sir for reading it because you just made me that I'm not wasting my time trying to introduce myself to people that don't like to take notice of me.

I'm UndialedTimeThrull (the name just abruptly came out of my mind) and if I were to be put in a hosted project (if ever), I would be the kind of guy who just makes the idea out of thin air, I wouldn't make the terraining and things like (because I can't, sry).

I'm the one who expresses his ideas in things he can't do (like Map Editing) and ask why I'm here, to comment and download nice looking and properly made maps (that I get jealous of since I can't do Map Editing).

I got a few ideas in my head for some nice maps, at least vanilla maps, but that's just because I can't do map editing.

Additional info, I'm from the Philippines.

Level 6
If you continue reading this right now, then I salute you ma'am/sir for reading it because you just made me that I'm not wasting my time trying to introduce myself to people that don't like to take notice of me.

I'm UndialedTimeThrull (the name just abruptly came out of my mind) and if I were to be put in a hosted project (if ever), I would be the kind of guy who just makes the idea out of thin air, I wouldn't make the terraining and things like (because I can't, sry).

I'm the one who expresses his ideas in things he can't do (like Map Editing) and ask why I'm here, to comment and download nice looking and properly made maps (that I get jealous of since I can't do Map Editing).

I got a few ideas in my head for some nice maps, at least vanilla maps, but that's just because I can't do map editing.

Additional info, I'm from the Philippines.

Rsrsrs, I like your attitude, but if you want you can learn about map editing in tutorials, Like hera said, it's very useful...

Talking about it, Welcome...

Welcome to Hive Workshop, I hope you enjoy your stay, mapping is never easy, but in Hive mapping is easier than you expect, because you can ask users for help and if you ever need help, just contact me, I'll be glad to help, also, to learn basic map editing, read the tutorial section, there're tons of tuts that can help you

Most important of all, enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.