• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New HeroesAndUnits

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a lot of new heroes and units.
Contents

New HeroesAndUnits (Map)

Reviews
14:39, 30th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Multi-upload.

M

14:39, 30th Jan 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Multi-upload.

Level 16
Description fix please. We don't even know what new units and heroes that you add to this map. If it's just a test map, put it on the Map Development section on the Forums section. Also, if you use any custom icons, models, or any imported resource that other people made, credit them in description in Hive and in F9 menu in-game. Map name also looks very inattractive. If you don't change the description ASAP, I will download this map to vote for REJECTION.

Level 3
Umm..no.
I mean, it seems you had a group of ideas, but many of them don't even make sense, the tooltips are messed up, as the new heroes also are. I think you didn't even test this.

Level 4
Lol, i remember when i added a hero to each race... they were awesome, at least, by my standards, no triggered spells or anything, but the only one that made no sense was the orc one, and i planned on changing that....

but this, this is a work of art. That is, if you shit on art.

Voted for Rejection