• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hero Survival [Inspired by Moo Moo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey guys!

I would like to announce a new hero survival, I was inspired by the whole idea and concept of Moo Moo.

Things about my map:
-> It will future 3 taverns, 1 int , 1 agi and 1 str.
-> The whole concept behind my hero survival is to defend the encampment.
-> I did my best on the terrain with lots of tile variations (including in forst) and custom doodads (credits will be given)

Critique
-> NAME, i could really use a decent name for my map.
-> I could use some info on win\lose conditions. Whats new and original? Like in moo moo? or live-based?.
-> Hero ideas! Comon poeple i have 3 taverns thats not gonna fill them selves you know! :)
-> If you post a hero idea post it in the order given below please!
-> Any other criteria eg terrain based or spell based or suggested systems would help me.

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot6.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

Spline Knight

Name: Spline Knight
Description: The spline knight the controller of neather magic, he uses dark arts to manipulate his foes, sending their own life force to him, and dealing tons of aoe damage.
Abilities:
Neather Blast: Summons explostions at a target location, causing damage to nearby foes.
Level 1 - Blablabla
Level 2 - Blablabla
ETC

Note: Each hero has 4 Special abilities and 1 special witch he learns at level 20.
Current Heroes
Spline Knight

Skills
Neather Blast
?
?
[Lvl 6] Siphon Blast
[Lvl 20] Arcane Pyramid.
Please let your mind flow free :p

Level 4
A really simple one. Kinda bad name, but u get the idea ^^

Spear Knight

The Spear Knight is a top trained solider equipped with a double edged spear. He uses a combination of this spear and speed, to overcome his enemies.

Abilities:

Flurry

The Spear Knight swings his weapon several times with great speed,dealing high damage to a single target
Diving Eagle

The Spear Knight leaps high into the air and thrusts his spear into the ground with al his power, trembling the ground stunning and damaging enemies.
Longbarbed Spear

Spear Knight uses his long spear to cleave through several enemies at once. Gives x% cleaving damage
Steel Tornado

The Spear Knight swings his spear with great speed, dealing X damage every Y second to enemies in Z range.

Status
Not open for further replies.