• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Blargh, how can you not post scores? I heal me anyway

Darky - 10
VGsatomi - 11
Mecheon - 11

Anywho, it was Darky's supporter Matt who hurt me. Hence I attacked Darky as dire punishment

And yes, while if it weren't for Darky this site wouldn't exist, there are other Warcraft sites out there

Level 7
Matt540 said:
Ramza said:
mye thats true, and it will take to long, then why u healed? :evil:

Because VG is growing to powerful for darky to control. Now that Vg has not one, not two, not three, but FIVE suporters (if im correct), I need to make sure Darky has a stockpile of energy to go around...

Make that 6 :twisted:

hurt Darky

Darky - 11
VGsatomi - 13
Mecheon - 12

Ramza said:
yes u r right darky is the once that created this site, but VG is the reason it still excists, and i dont look to the past but to present and future :) go nightmare 8)

*magus's theme from chrono trigger plays*

Alright, thats it! You have really annoyed me.

First of all, Vgs activeness means nothing. Darky is a student still, if YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!! He pays for this site, not Vg. He doesnt charge us anything. Darky still cares for the site, and VG just sits and patrols the site, not keep it running. Maybe the site would be more trashier if VG wasn't around, but VG doesnt pay 1 penny for the site. Darky pays every little bit.

2. Your whole "I don't look to the past, but the present" thing REALLY is false. Tell me how this whole "all go at darky" thing started? Because you think on the outside, your a tough pimp like in your avatar, basiclly chuck Norris's equivlent, but sadly, your still an effing crybaby that is moruning in real life over the death of your pathetic vurtual gorrilas, and want real revenge over a cyberspace game. Simple as that.

And for Nightmare...

*music stops*

Hold up...anyone have some "your mom" jokes aimed at ramza I can say right now for nightmare?

Anyway:

*music plays again*

Heal darky

Darky - 11
VGsatomi - 13
Mecheon - 12

I dont care If darky dies, I care if VG dies not cause I hate him, but the two people who REALLY are annoying me (Ramza and Dan) Are in control.

YOUR MINE!!

Level 22
Because VG is growing to powerful for darky to control.

...huh? Hardy.

Darky is a student still, if YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!!

Actually I suppose its you who has forgotten. He shouldnt still be a student by now. I believe he is serving his time in the military at the moment. Was sort of like a draft, or mandatory service that I guess all young men in his country have to commit to.

VG doesnt pay 1 penny for the site.

Oh, is that a fact?
-VGsatomi

Level 22
I guess some guys forgot that this is just a stupid GAME

i said that once to, i rly dont mind the gorillas died, but u keep come back talking im whining about the dead gorillas. its not to bug u, if u start healing some1 else, i will still keep hurting darky. and about my avatar, its no pimp, its ali G, a very funny comedian like guy :)

Hurt Darky

Darky - 8
VGsatomi - 13
Mecheon - 13

...huh? Hardy.

I dont mean in the forums, I mean in the game! Darky is the weakest mod, VG has to many supporters, even though it was darkys might that made you a mod.

Actually I suppose its you who has forgotten. He shouldnt still be a student by now. I believe he is serving his time in the military at the moment. Was sort of like a draft, or mandatory service that I guess all young men in his country have to commit to.

Really? I thought He was still studieng electronic Engineering or something like that...Oops. My bad. :(

Oh, is that a fact?

As far as every post of darkies Ive ever viewed (I viewed almost all of them might I add) He claims "I pay for this site with the pennyies in my pocket. And I dont shut it down, because I made it for the wc3 community."

Im not trying to sound like Joethenakedhippo here...without darky you WOULD be my favorite mod...

I'm just say to ramza that DARKY still runs the site. He may be inactive, but he was the one who granted admin and mod powers to some of our favorite members (excluding rightfield...)!

Hurt VGsatomi (your really annoying me now ramza)

Darky - 8
VGsatomi - 12
Mecheon - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.