• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New era of evolution-tower defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-this i my first upload so i think its to god XX)...

Keywords:
modern warfare
Contents

NEW ERA OF EVOLUTION-TOWER DEFENCE (Map)

Reviews
21:12, 5th Sep 2013 Orcnet: Twilight's review
Level 13
Comment

Please fix description, add screens, use bbcodes.

Terrain

Flat, empty, no decorations.

Gameplay

Gameplay is very boring, first wave then second wave just repeats, over and over. This is not good for Tower Deffance, I was expecting a awesome gamplay, but this is no good.

Final Rating:

Terrain:1/5
Gameplay:1/5
Comment:1/5

FINAL RATING:
1/5

Suggestions
-Improve the terrain
-Improve the gameplay (Add more waves, more units, maybe a boss level, add a tower builder if you want to do a tower deffance map, then go to tutorials, there are a lot of tower deffence tutorials there)

GIFT

1/5=no rep
2/5=no rep
3/5=no rep
4/5=no rep
5/5=1 rep

Rating 1/5=sorry no rep

Vote for: rejection

Sorry about this, but if you want your map to be approved, you rely should do these suggestions, and follow tutorials, it could help you. I know it is your first map and evrything, but I just following the rules.

Map Submission Rules

INDICTMENT:

This map violates the Rules of Submission as follows, to wit:

This map did not contain a description as of the date it was uploaded to the date of this post.

This map did fail to come with CREDITS attached or affixed thereupon, in violation of the rules.

Therefore, it will be rejected unless brought into compliance at some point prior to the review by a moderator.

Note: Send me a message if you need help creating a description or making a list of credits or understanding the rules. I will try to help.