• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New emoji's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like its time for some innovation in terms of emojis on HIVE,
for far too long have we been stuck to vintage pixelated gifs that have existed pretty much since the early beginnings of the internet.

I'm not implying we should get rid of them, but maybe just add a few pages of 'Reforged' versions of the original emoji's, if you know what I mean. ;) While also retaining the classic ones.

Some are just kinda getting cringeworthy. :cidea::cq::carr::ap: just to name a few...

Yeah, so im just gonna top this off with a shitty reference;
Ralle: The recent scrambles in the about Reforged are evidence enough!
Naze: Agreed, Activision is on the move!
StoPCampinGn00b: This is absurt! I will not stand by as the greedy goblin marches towards our very community!
Deepstrasz: Activision is not our primary conern here! How many times must I repeat myself, King Ralle? The suggestions that have ripped the Site Discussion could have dire remifications!
StoPCampinGn00b: Suggestions?! You scurvy staffs are just paranoid!
Naze: Let's just keep it all in perspective! Even if these 'suggestions' do pose a change to us, what do you suppose we can do?
Deepstrasz: It is simple, we add new emojis and give people who use the old ones negative rep.
Ralle: I will not institude negative rep or changes to the site without proof of your claims, repgiver!
The users of hive have suffered changes enough without becomming ripped of their own rep!

"Bird flies in"

Daffa: yet, ripped of rep they are, divine bovin.
Ralle: What is the meaning of this!? Who are you?
Daffa: Im an Unaligned Map Moderator
Ralle: Staff! Remove this mad man!
Daffa: HeAr mE! ThE lOnGer YoU rEsiSt tHe ChaNgEs, tHe HarDeR PEopLe DesIrE tHeM!!

Last edited:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
This reminds me of an emote I made years ago

fku-gif.291442

Actually an emote making contest like old times wouldn't be so bad. It doesn't take much artist skill so a lot of people can join and have fun.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think Ralle said he's adopting XenForo 2 which supports UTF emojis afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.