• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New BETA Game Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There is a new beta for a game where you can sign up for. The signup fourm and information can be found here.
I'm signing up for it and I'd want some people from here to join me. It's a massive multi-player game called Atriarch about some alien world or something. Go to the website and find out for yourself what it's like!

Level 6
More information about what the game is like is right here. You can also get some information about the story of the game at www.atriarch.com . I think this'll be a great game. This game is like Guild Wars/Everquest/World of Warcraft in the way it is a massive multiplayer game. The game has one really interesting twist to it, "Everything is alive at one point or another." That means that the water, woods, bricks, tiles, even paper, will attack you if you threaten it. So wherever you are, you just might be in danger and not know it.

Level 6
Orcs are realism? Magic is realism? People who can shoot bows and arrows at 200 shots per minute is realism? Get the point, there is more to what people are playing that what you might suspect. Get the point, here, Eurisa.

Level 16
You do not understand the point. Magic is what most MMORPGs contain, and many things as well. But what you're saying is that in this game, anything can become an enemy. This is not the case. By threatening the earth by hauling trebuchets over it, it doesn't turn into a granite wyrm and engulf you all with its basalt teeth.

"Everything is alive at one point or another. That means that the water, woods, bricks, tiles, even paper, will attack you if you threaten it. So wherever you are, you just might be in danger and not know it."

These are the unique twists that make a game seem stupid. The unique twists like grotesquely created cretin shambling along a village. What my opinion is stating is that there has to be sensible features, and then the unique styles of gameplay and other whatnot. This game seems "unique" to the average gamer, but I am far mor discriminating on what is made, do don't flame me for criticisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.