• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Neutral Hero Poll

Which is your favorite neutral Hero?

• Dark Ranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firelord

• Goblin Alchemist

• Goblin Tinker

• Naga Sea Witch

• Pandaren Brewmaster

• Pit Lord

• I hate nuetral heroes!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

hes already been warned by some one who cares about this site and wants it to be clean from people like this who dont obey the rules.this person also wants ban protection... guess who it could be...could it be me :O.

o ya i think the firelords the best.(i didnt vote for him though)

Level 7
by god... Heroes are truly overrated :p If any, it would be the Goblin Alchemist for the extra boost in gold he would get me, once level 6 (Transmute)... I've yet to see someone being succesfull with the Firelord as thier only hero btw. (though his Soul Burn is annoying) :roll: Tsk, the only good hero, is a hero with Aura, and none of the neutral has that :p

Level 2
Re: ...

halo said:
hes already been warned by some one who cares about this site and wants it to be clean from people like this who dont obey the rules.this person also wants ban protection... guess who it could be...could it be me :O.

There's no rule about not putting polls up about the game... I haven't been warned (but my post did get moved to off-topic, which makes sense, I didn't put it in the right place)... and how the heck can you like modding the game if you don't like playing it anyway??????? 8)

Level 8
Re: ...

SwordlinkNerevarine said:
halo said:

There's no rule about not putting polls up about the game... I haven't been warned (but my post did get moved to off-topic, which makes sense, I didn't put it in the right place)... and how the heck can you like modding the game if you don't like playing it anyway??????? 8)

..Someone make stop making off topic replays!!
The reason i bought WC3 TFT was so i could play MAUL with my cousin!
But it was BOOORING!!!!!
So i started with WE!
I HATE WC3 TFT (So fricking boring)
i LOVE making maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.