• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neutral Building - Remove Unit, does it even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What I have done is I have made Neutral Passive building called "Bank", and sell dummy unit named "5 Teal" and "20 Teal". And some triggers with "if unit entered region, unit equal to 5 Teal, then remove unit and give 5 golds to Teal" and so on.

But problem is if Teal player is not in game or left game, that dummy unit is still for sale. I'm trying to make initalization (and rematch) trigger to detect that player is not used or left the game, then remove "5 Teal" and "20 Teal" unit from Bank.

Code:
RemoveBankUnit
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Has left the game)
            Then - Actions
                Neutral Building - Remove 5 TEAL from all marketplaces
                Neutral Building - Remove 20 TEAL from all marketplaces
            Else - Actions

But they do not work, they are STILL being sold. I need help with making trigger that remove selling units out of neutral building.

Level 5
You have to add this trigger to Map Initialisation or anything else, without event this will not work.

Level 5
I know that, but I have "Trigger - Run RemoveBankUnit <gen> (checking conditions)" in map initalization and rematch trigger... Still doesn't work.

What I'm looking for is HOW TO REMOVE UNIT FROM TAVERN. I'm not looking for error my trigger.

Open your WE, make new map, put Tavern in middle of map and put Player Red - Paladin near Tavern. Open your trigger, delete everything in initalization except event, put in "Neutral Building - Remove Beastmaster from all marketplaces" or however you like. Save, test your map. Beastmaster is STILL being sold in game, it doesn't even work for me. How do you work with "Neutral Building" action?

Level 9
your marketplaces\taverns don't belong to neutral-passive player. that's why it doesn't work.

Plus that function needs a special ability at those marketplace buildings . i dunno it's real name at english...only russian translation.. something like "Buy item" "buy Unit" "sold item" "Sold Unit"

Level 5
I'll keep this bumped until this is solved :evil:

Any of you ever tried using Neutral Building - Remove Unit and able get it to work? Tell me how. Or any of you know of unprotected map that used Neutral Building - Remove Unit action? What the name of map if you know one. Please.

Level 5
Try to replace "checking conditions" to "ignoring conditions". You have no conditions in your trigger so it may be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.