• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neutral Bestows aura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi!

I need to make a neutral unit to give me an aura, but doesn't work... I've changed all the aura settings, and all the Neutral Unit settings, but doesn't work =/...

Works if the unit is mine, or owned by other allies, but not if it's neutral passive =/ :(

Level 33
What is your relationship with the Neutral Passive ?

You have to edit the Stats - Targets Allowed to suit with your relationship between you and Neutral Passive

I made a test with a Brilliance Aura gave to Neutral Passive and I tick only the Ground for the Stats - Targets Allowed and it works

You have to adjust according to your needs

Level 20
Uh... you are right... I tried a lot of combinations and none worked... But using "Ground / Air / Alive" works. Though I tried "Enemies" and didn't work =/

Level 33
Because you and Neutral Passive is defaulted to "non-enemies", you treat them as Neutrals, that's all.

Here's how you can change relationship between players:

• Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral Passive as an Ally with shared vision
It's under Player - Set Alliance

Level 20
Uh ok. Thanks! I was trying to make the same effect for Players and Neutral Hostile, but I'm tired... I guess all Neutral Hostiles have Night Vission xD

Status
Not open for further replies.