• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nerubian Worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi I am still new here and yesterday i was searching for nerubian worker model which I need for my new project. The problem is that I really coud not find any model of worker for Nerubian race.

Thats why I asking you, best modellers of warcraft community, for help with this. Only thing I would be happy to have on this model same build animation as acolyte have. I mean he will cast his building and have this green glow overhead. Everything else on model I leave for creativity of modeller.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
You have left us very little information as to what exactly this guy should look like. For example, while you may (some may say 'safely') assume that we know you want a Nerubian as the Nerubian worker, I will be one of the first to say my first thought was of a Golem; I actually think it'd be way cool & rather fitting to have specialized "Labor Golems" that do all the harvesting/constructing for a Nerubian race.

So yeah, just saying; put a bit more information, maybe even some pictures to illustrate. Either way I'm interested in how this turns out. :p Good luck.

Level 21
Thanks for your reply.

1. The models that PlankingWolf show me I saw before but I am looking for somthing else.

2. Yes maybe I should write bit more about my idea.

So what I imagine when I hear nerubian worker: Nerubian spider, something like basic warcraft nerubian from undead barracks (dont know the name of unit in english) with the robe like acolyte have on the upper part of body + when building or mining gold do with 2 upper hand same movement as acolyte do. I am sorry for my bad english but probably u get the picture of that unit.

Level 10
Thanks for your reply.

1. The models that PlankingWolf show me I saw before but I am looking for somthing else.

2. Yes maybe I should write bit more about my idea.

So what I imagine when I hear nerubian worker: Nerubian spider, something like basic warcraft nerubian from undead barracks (dont know the name of unit in english) with the robe like acolyte have on the upper part of body + when building or mining gold do with 2 upper hand same movement as acolyte do. I am sorry for my bad english but probably u get the picture of that unit.

Wait what? I imagine it standing up-right because of the robe.

Level 21
It is possible to extract an ordinary nerubian and rename their attack animation to use it for working.
Furthermore, with a few particle emitters it's possible to make the building summoning thing.

I know how to do the first part, but not the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.