• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

needing hlp in 3 things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
needing hlp again in 3 things: 1) gmax is not working in windows 7....so is there any way or plugin 2 make it work in win 7?
2) how can i combine 2 or 3 models? is it makebale with 1 of the following tools? Magos W3 Editor, vertex modify, Milkshape 3d 1.8.5?
3) how can add 2 one model another animated model as kinda attachmet? exapmple: how can i add 2 the mammoth model an animated (not with all animations, attack and movement animations of the *attachment model* r removed) orc guy as his commander? :zip:
i am happy 4 every little usefull advise i can get

You will have to combine the models, I'm afraid. It can borrow the animations of Kodo Beast. There is no other solution other than recreating the model. If you use orc as an attachment of mammoth, orc will only play its stand animation (and death, if you do it with Sphere = wrong way). So, in order for them to simultaneously play the attack animation of theirs, you will need modelling assistance. Visit the Modelling forum and ask there; there are always helpful guys :)

fou.....thx man.....i think that's a bit 2 much 4 the beginning (and the beginner), but i will keep trying. the other idea was 2 add the 1 model as an Attachment with Trigger (in-game). i think thats way simpler.....just not sure if it will display the death animation than but i can try/experiment with that. well anyway as 4 the elephant i thought 2 take either the mammoth of WC3 as base model or *rent* Callahan's *Mumakil* and change a bit its skin (if he gives me his permission 4 that, i am still w8ing 4 the answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.