• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Warchasers testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys. I edited a Warchasers map to have WoW characters but I need players to help test it. could somebody pleez help as i have tried other sites and nobody seems to want to help.:vw_sad:

Level 12
Well, could you provide a little more information and details?

Such as what you need tested, a bit more about the map etc.

If you don't mind, I'd be happy to help but I like to know a little more about these things beforehand.

Level 4
Well sorry about the lack of info. I'm really tryin to test 2 things. The map is Warchasers i just edited some Heroes to make WoW characters. There are four WoW characters; the Lich King, Kel'Thuzad, Illidan Stormrage (WC3 Model), and Tirion Fordring. There's also a Drenei Paladin.

The other thing is I need to see if I can host the game cuz Im having trouble trying to figure out how to host games. Currently it wont let me host games; I try to post the games on "Custom Games" in Battle.net but people say they cant join. So if anybody has a solution to that if they can't join when I host it pleez tell me if you can solve that too.

The main things I want to do are fix the Abilities to match the characters. You can tell me if thier good or not and make some suggestions. Another thing is some more characters suggestions. I only want enough to fill the other remaining Heroes on the map.

By the way, full credit for the Lich King model and Icon goes to low_Kwaliti, the other models are from various sites that didnt even have authors.

Oh, and how do I post the map? Im new to puttin maps on here and all.

Level 12
If you can't host the map, try checking if its over 8 MB in file size, because the maximum multiplayer limit for WarCraft III maps is 8 MB.

As for posting the maps you can just attach the files to your post, just scroll down in when you're posting, and under "Attach Files", select the "Manage Attachments" button. A window will appear, then click "Choose File" and browse for your map and press the "Upload" button.

Otherwise you can just upload the map to Hive's map section but that should only be for finished maps rather than incomplete maps, or just upload the map at a file sharing site and link it to us.

Level 4
Hey here's the map:
Yeh, but I can't host any games at all on Battle.net! Im tryin to figure it out as we speak but its complicated.

Attachments

• (4)WarChasers.w3x
    7.4 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 4
Well its not just hosting. I did try the Firewall and it still doesnt work. But also when I try to arrange a team with my friends it pops up with the message that one of our network configurations may be wrong. Ive pretty much given up.

But does anyone have an opinion on any of the new characters I put into the map? I know their abilities need to be changed but i need some suggestions before I do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.