• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need Trigger help for the stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well im making an Assassin Creed rpg even tho i doubt it will be any good. Its open to the public to use if they wish. Anyway this trigger im using doesnt seem to want to work. i asked every advance trigger person i know and switch to WEU to try to fix. They give up after the second try. lol Well the trigger is a Hero attacks a gaurd then make Attacking And gaurd enemys. Once the attacking unit is dead then they will reallie. I also want this trigger to work on citizens. If they attack the citizen Guard will come and attack n become enemys. Then once they die they reallie. I have no trouble with the garud attackin but when it comes to realling It never does seem to work.

First trigger to make them enemys​

• Guard Attack Copy 3 Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Neutral Passive
      • ((Owner of (Attacking unit)) controller) Equal to User
    • Actions
      • Set killerpeasent = (Attacking unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of killerpeasent) controller) Equal to User
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat (Owner of killerpeasent) as an Enemy
          • Player - Make (Owner of killerpeasent) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Enemy
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + Has attack a citizen and is now put the gaurds on alert. they will attack you if you go near them)
          • Trigger - Run run died check <gen> (checking conditions)
        • Else - Actions

Trigger to really​

• run died check
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Dying unit) Equal to killerpeasent
    • Actions
      • Player - For (Owner of killerpeasent), turn Alliance (non-aggression) On toward Player 12 (Brown)
      • Player - For Player 12 (Brown), turn Alliance (non-aggression) On toward (Owner of killerpeasent)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.